Here at Brampton Valley Cycles we like to keep things as simple and friendly as possible for our customers, and that includes returns. Read on to find out how to send something back...
Changed your mind? or ordered the wrong thing? Don't panic...
1. Your can cancel an order at any point before you receive it for a full refund.
2. You have up to 14 days from receiving an item to change your mind and return it for a full refund, just contact us and let us know. You dont have to give a reason, all you need to do is return the goods to us with in the 14 of this notification.
3. f you’re returning a bike, or a large / heavy / high-value item, please contact us first, as we can often save you money on return postage by using our couriers. Call us on 01536 515241 from 9.30am-5pm, Mon-Fri, or email email@example.com 2. Always return items in their original, undamaged packaging and in a saleable condition.
4. Please package your items securely to avoid any damage in transit. Bikes must be returned in a securely-packaged bike box.
5. Enclose this completed returns form in the package you are returning to us and send your package to: Brampton valley Cycles, The Granary, Glendon Lodge Farm, Glendon, Kettering, NN14 1QF.
There's something wrong with it!
Our Returns Policy gives you 30 days to return or exchange an item bought online with a valid receipt. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
If within the 30 days we'll ask you to send it back to us, so we can have a look, and we will send you out a replacement straight away (if in stock),which will usually happen within 14 days of us receiving it. If something goes wrong with an item after you have used it for a while, but within the warrenty period (see below),we will either offer you a full refund, replace it or repair it.
If we cant find anything wrong with it, we'll contact you to discuss what happens next.
What does warrenty cover?
Warrieties are for the original purchaser only and proof or purchase will be required when making a claim. Warrrenties cover any fault within the manafacturing process within a certain timeframe specified by the manafacturer. If you are unsure what theses timeframes are then please contact us.
Warrenties do NOT cover the following.
General wear and tear - such as is reasonable to expect within a given timeframe.
Damage due to misuse or lack of care
Poor storage conditions, neglect, lack of maintenance.
Can I Just bring it back to the store?
Good purchased on line or instore may be returned to our shop in Market Harborough for a refund or exchanged within 30 days, providing they remain unused and in their original packiging. Please bring in your receipt, along with your original method of payment. If you wish to bring back a high value item back for a cash refund, please let us know 24 hours in advance so we can make sure we have the means to refund you.
Condition of returns
We can only accept returns in an unused and re-saleable condition, in their original and undamaged packaging. We recommend you obtain proof of postage or use a tracked service, as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. Products we’re unable to refund or exchange Unless faulty, we cannot refund or offer an exchange on the following products: food, energy products, personalised/custom goods, gift vouchers, safety equipment, under garments.
We will only pay for return postage on faulty items.
If you’d like to exchange an item, we’ll happily send out the replacement products free of any delivery charge. If you’re returning an item for a refund, we’ll reimburse you minus any additional postage charges paid on your original order.
We’ll issue your refund/exchange once we’ve received and checked the goods. We’ll refund you as promptly as possible, but usually within 3 working days of goods being received by us. Refunds will be made via the same means to pay.
If you have any other queries, please contact our customer service team on 01536 515241 (9.30am-5pm, Mon-Fri),or email firstname.lastname@example.org.