You will no doubt have heard that there is an EU directive that came into force on 25th May 2018 creating regulations for the taking, storage and use of personal data. Below is listed how the regulations will effect our dealings with you:
When We May Receive Personal Information About You:
• When taking details for repair or servicing of your bicycle to confirm ownership etc.
• When taking details at the time of purchase of a bicycle or product.
• When purchasing an item from our website to facilitate onward transmission etc.
• When you make an enquiry via our website or other social media.
• What We Will Do With The Information That Is Stored
• We will be able to contact you should any further repairs be required to your bicycle and also advise on collection.
• We will be able to contact you for a product recall communicated to us by our suppliers.
• Should you require details of purchase if your bicycle is stolen etc.
• To confirm warranty or any warranty issues in relation to a product.
• Managing and administering your account.
• Possible future contact to inform you of special offers or promotions.
• Information That We May Record And Store Name, address, telephone number, email address.
Your information will not be disclosed to anyone else or sold to any third party.
Should you not wish us to store this information or you no longer wish to keep in contact with us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your details will be removed from our records.